We had another busy day today. I dashed around cleaning house while talking to a friend on the phone, then we all went to the grocery store for a few things. When we got back my friend Shannon was waiting for us. We fed the kids and put them down for their naps, then Shannon and I went to a Mexican food restaurant for lunch. It was nice to get out for a while. After that, I took Nicholas to one of his friends' 4th birthday party. Nicholas of course LOVED the cake and ice cream (me too!). He tried to open one of the birthday girl's gifts, as did several other kids!
But the really big news of the day is that Nicholas has kept his pants dry for 10 days, so he gets to pick out a special car tomorrow at the store. He's so proud...and so am I!
No comments:
Post a Comment