We had a nice day, until monster Andi emerged from her nap! She's been so grouchy. She's been fighting with all of us since she woke up. Can't wait for those teeth to finally come in! She'll feel so much better (and so will the rest of us).
I took Nicholas to preschool this morning, and he was excited to go. I brought cupcakes for everyone and we all sang happy birthday to him. He was tickled. I had fun watching him for a while before he knew I was there. He was good and very happy. He didn't want to share the toy he was playing with, so the teacher set a timer and at the end of his time he gave it over to the other kid. After school we went to lunch with everyone. Nicholas was really good, but our table companion was pretty naughty, standing in his seat, yelling in the restaurant, crawling under the table, etc. After the naughty kid and his mom left, Nicholas said to me, "He didn't make very good decisions!" He HAS been listening to me!
Another funny thing he asked me today was, "How do trees stay up, Mama?" After I explained all about roots, he said, "That's a good idea."
No comments:
Post a Comment