Nicholas went to preschool this morning, and I stayed there to help. He was so good, and he knew the answer to many of the questions his teacher asked. He's so different from the other boys. They just want to run and hit and scream, whereas Nicholas likes to find a toy and study it at the table by himself. It may be his age difference (he's the youngest by about 6 months), but I think he's just a different kind of kid.
After preschool we went to the store to pick out his special Dry Pants car. He chose a garbage truck! He was so pleased with himself.
I treated myself to a massage this afternoon, which was truly heavenly. I had some serious knots in my shoulders from lifting kids. I'd like to go again sometime...it was such a nice treat.
Andi was a wild girl again today. She's really testing her boundaries. I'l tell her not to do something and she'll go right ahead and do it, just to see what I'll do about it. Nana and I are weary from chasing her around the house! She's incredibly uncooperative about everything, it seems, from wearing clothes to keeping her bib on. Good thing she's so darn cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment