Tuesday, February 08, 2005

We had fun this morning having a few other moms and kids over, and the kids were good. After the playgroup and lunch they had a good nap and then we went out back to play in the sunshine for a while. Piedy had a nice snack of neon orange Play-doh that Andi so carefully fed him, which he later threw up in the house. (Three times today...and I thought I was done cleaning up vomit for a while, silly me!)

After dinner the kids spent the evening fighting over toys, pinching, scratching, pushing, tattling, crying and whining. It was one of those nights when bedtime could not come early enough!

One high point: Andi went on the potty three times today. Yesterday I put her on the toilet and she told me to go away! She wanted privacy, I guess.

Another high point: Nicholas told me that I was a good girl. It's nice to have the encouragement!

No comments: