Monday, March 21, 2005

Egg Hunt #1

Whew! Another busy day today. I taught preschool this morning, which went really well. The letter of the day was "E", so I hid cards with the letter on them all over the living room and kitchen. We also made bunny ear hats, washed and peeled carrots, played an egg guessing game, and lots of other fun stuff. Two of the kids have been absent, so it's been easier than usual. My last day to teach for a while will be Friday.

After school, I made lunch and forced an early nap on the kids, because we had to pick up 72 helium-filled balloons for our Mom's Club spring party. I punched holes in pastel-colored bags and tied the balloons to them for centerpieces. It looked pretty cute. The party was a lot of fun, and the kids were really pleasant. Nicholas was thoroughly entertained with the balloons and his Easter basket, and Andi had fun mingling with both kids and grown-ups. There was an egg hunt, which both really enjoyed. Andi put as many rocks and sticks into her basket as she did eggs!

No comments: