I'm back! I treated myself to a night away at a women-only bed and breakfast here in town. It was nice to get away, but it was nice to come back, too. It sure felt good to sleep in a fluffy feather bed til 9 a.m. Nana did great (of course) and so did the kids while I was away. No problems to report. I sure felt loved when I came home. Andi was soooo happy to see me. Piedy and Penny were awfully excited, too, but Nicholas acted like I had never left... "Oh, hi Mama"
Today I went by a preschool that was recommended to me by several other moms. It's called St. Andrew's, and it seems great. I watched one of the classes for a while and was impressed by how good the teacher was and by how much fun it looked to be. I want to go to preschool! I plan to enroll Nicholas for this fall and spring of next year. I hope he enjoys it.
1 comment:
I am glad you were able to get away. I know you must have enjoyed it.
Post a Comment