We had a fun, busy day today. This morning we went to a Mom's Club outing at a place called Perpetual Motion. It's set up in a warehouse, and they have giant balls to bounce around, mats to tumble on, balloon swords, and the greatest bubble wands I've ever seen (they're made from tennis racquets with no strings). The kids had fun after they got into it a little. Nicholas was a little freaked out because they'd sometimes turn out the lights and put on disco lights and loud music, but after that part was over he started enjoying himself. His favorite part was when the leader threw hundreds of little bouncy balls to us and we had to collect as many as we could. That was fun. After that we had a picnic lunch with fellow Mom's-Clubbers at a nearby park.
I worked in the yard during naptime, but didn't get as much done as I'd have liked because I couldn't get the mower started. I trimmed, too, until the stupid thing gave me so much trouble that I gave up. (I miss Chris!) When the kids woke up we all went outside while I weeded out a large flower bed by our deck. The kids and Piedy all "helped"...ha ha. Piedy stood 1 foot away from me the whole time, waiting for me to throw a rock to him. He was pretty cute. Big ears and all, you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment