Sunday, April 10, 2005

Hair Cuts and New Furniture

I finally got everyone tucked in...a late night! I bought my friend Shelly's old crib/toddler bed/full bed/love seat (it converts), so we've been busy rearranging everything. I also bought her old dresser, which fits perfectly next to the window. It's so nice to have a place for all the kids' clothes now. I didn't realize what I was missing.

We went to get Nicholas' hair cut at Supercuts today. Andi got her bangs trimmed, too. I don't think I'll go back there, as it was $15 for both and they weren't very friendly. Plus, I wanted her to cut his hair shorter, and she wouldn't. Oh well. Live and learn. It does look better, at least.

We also went to Big Lots, where Nicholas picked out another $1 treat for keeping his pants dry for 10 more days. He chose two foam airplanes that glide. It was a big decision for him, but he was quite sure about what he wanted.

Nicholas said I was eating an "idea" tonight for dinner. I soon realized he meant "quesadilla". Ha ha.

No comments: