Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My Day Off

Today was my once-a-week day off! The kids go to a sitter on Wednesdays, and I do this and that, at my own pace. But those four hours sure go by fast. Today I went to Old Navy for a little fun shopping, ate at Taco Bell for lunch, went to the grocery store, and came home to answer emails, etc.

My pastels class began tonight, so my friend Colette came over to babysit. She and I are trading babysitting hours. I think I'm going to really enjoy the class. I've never worked with pastels before, so I've got a lot to learn. It's nice to flex my art muscles again.

The kids did great today. They both really enjoy going to our sitter Anne's house, because she has a yard full of fun toys to climb on and slide down, plus several rooms full of toys inside. No tantrums from Andi today, except for the usual car seat battle. Otherwise they were both a lot of fun to be around...a little Mommy time helps, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you are taking some time for yourself...how was your art class? You all need to come south and visit me one of these weekends so we can visit the zoo. There is a new butterfly exhibit starting mid may that the kids would like. Shannon