I was having such a nice moment saying goodnight to the kids just now. Nicholas asked for an extra hug, so I bent down to hug him...then I felt teeth! I think he was trying to bite my shirt to be silly (he does that with the washcloth) but he got my skin in there, too. Ouch!
We spent the morning at the Mom's Club garage sale setup. I found a bunch of really cute clothes for Andi that'll fit her next year. It was hard helping much with the kids there, but I did my best. The kids were really very good and entertained themselves for the most part. Someone brought a TV and some Dora the Explorer tapes, which saved the day.
After lunch and nap we worked in the garden. It's covered in weeds and grass. My hands are sore from all the weed pulling! It's kind of fun, though. We all like digging in the dirt, especially Piedy. I'm going to leave a section unplanted so the kids have a place of their own to dig this summer. I think everyone should have a place to dig!
No comments:
Post a Comment