My friend Shelly and I had fun garage-saling this morning. I found a few little trinkets to keep the kids entertained while they waited for us: a toy truck, a little tractor, a blue purse, and airplane ID cards. I also got a toy cash register for .50 cents that the kids spent the rest of the day fighting over. Glad they like it...I think! I also found a pretty blue glass hummingbird feeder for $1.50.
Andi's mischief-making continued today, when she fed Piedy an entire bowl of Goldfish crackers. He was quite pleased, as you can imagine.
We played outside this evening, as you can see in the photos. Andi scraped her knees on the garden bricks again--ouch! Nicholas got hurt tonight when he came full-speed down the hallway and tripped, smacking his fist into the bedroom door--ouch! Then, to finish the day, Andi fell off the stepstool and hit her cheek--ouch! Good thing they're made of rubber.
Andi ate almost an entire can of noodle soup tonight. Unbelievable! Both kids were really hungry...dinner was unusually quiet because they were so busy stuffing in the food.
No comments:
Post a Comment