Andi was standing behind the vertical blinds doing her business today, so I left her alone. There's a cheap globe that sits on a table by the door, and when I came back to check on her, she had removed the equator and northeastern Brazil from it. I tried to glue it back on, but we lost some pieces. Oh well. Another casualty of Hurricane Andi.
Tonight we went to friend Tricia's house for dinner...she has 5 kids! Andi was her usual self, very busy. She went on their little potty about 5 times; she really got a kick out of it, especially since the older girls (age 4) would sit and watch her while she went, then praise her for doing it. I wish I had my camera, as it was pretty cute. Nicholas found a tractor and a truck and kept himself busy with it for a good hour or so. He sure has a great attention span when he finds something he likes.
I'm busy making lists and packing for our upcoming trip. I can't believe Chris will be here in a week! I'm starting to let myself get really excited now. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment