Sunday, May 15, 2005
Mama Drama
Today we hung out at home, then went to WalMart for a few things, along with the rest of Lacey and Olympia. We had a bit of drama while we were there...this time from me! I put a small picture frame in the cart, and somehow the glass broke on it. I heard the glass fall, then looked at the frame, which had a few drops of blood on it. Andi cut her thumb just a little bit, but she didn't even notice. I went to buy some band-aids, and by the time I reached the first-aid aisle, I was feeling hopelessly light-headed, sweating like crazy, and moments away from passing out. Good grief. How ridiculous! I found a place to sit down, then asked some nice people to help me find Andi a band-aid. Really embarrassing. Andi's fine, by the way. She just kept saying, "Owie" and showing everyone who walked by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment