We all just fluffed around the house today. We played "grocery store construction site" with tractors, blocks, play food and the cash register for awhile. After a very exciting conversation with his Dad, Nicholas played with the big toy airplane that's been hanging from the ceiling of our office until the very last minute before tuck-in, then "landed" it under his bed. He even flew it around the yard. It fell apart repeatedly, but he quickly learned how to repair it, which gave him great joy.
Andi and I had fun on the floor tonight while we all watched a new Richard Scarry video. She loves to push me over and jump on top of me, then pull me up and do it all over again. She's so much fun.
We had some sweet moments today. Nicholas asked me right away this morning if I still had a headache like I did the night before. Andi got down from her chair and kissed her Bubba after he got upset about spilling jam on his pants. I opened the cabinet that holds all of my plastic storage containers, and about 20 lids came down on my head. Andi immediately started to help me clean up the big mess. What sweeties.
No comments:
Post a Comment