It was another fun day for us here. We met some Mom's Clubbers at a park for a picnic, so I got to chat a little with the other moms. Andi fell down and scraped her knee and elbow, and Nicholas fell and scraped his elbow, too. Ouch! It was finally warm and sunny, which felt good.
Tonight we took Andi to my friend Jennifer's house so that Nick and I could go to a Tacoma Rainiers minor league baseball game. I had been talking about it all day to them, but still wasn't sure if Andi completely understood that she wasn't going with us. But when I pulled up to Jennifer's, she burst into tears and said, "Want go too!" So sad! Thank goodness Jennifer's got a new litter of puppies...I was able to coax her inside because of them! She did really well, evidently, and played great with Jennifer's daughter Emma. When we picked her up afterwards, she was really excited to tell us all about it: "Puppy cute...Emma...swing...outside...dinner..." I was really proud of her.
Nicholas and I had a nice time at the game. We sat way out in the outfield but it didn't matter. I must have answered 200 questions about everything by the time we left. Whew. Nicholas tried his first cotton candy which he of course devoured. (We saved some for Andi, who also liked it!) We didn't stay for the whole game, but Nicholas enjoyed himself the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment