Sadly, we missed another call from Chris today. I wonder where I was when he called...was I at the farmer's market watching Andi eat a hot dog like a banana, peeling the bun down as she ate? Or was I contemplating the question, "What does God think?" that was posed to me by our 3-year-old while wrestling Andi into her car seat? Or perhaps I was chest-high in a pit full of foam blocks at a birthday party at a gymnastics studio, watching Nicholas become braver with each leap he made into the pit.
As you can tell, we had an interesting and varied day. There were also free apples, a playground, a splinter (Nicholas), several mystery tantrums (Andi), much bouncing on the trampoline at the party, cake left on the roof of the car as I drove off (me), a walk, a salad, popsicles from our neighbor Mr. Bruce, and now blessed quiet. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment