Sunday, August 07, 2005

Not so Crabby Anymore

The kids are feeling much better today, it seems. Nicholas just has a little cough now and then. He sometimes gets all phlegmy sounding, so I tell him he sounds like Darth Vader, which he thinks is cool.

This afternoon we got together with two of the other wives from Chris' company for a BBQ. We had fun, but with four kids running around, we all can't wait until we can have an uninterrupted conversation together. We're all hoping our husbands will be willing to watch the kids while we girls go out together sometime when they return!

Andi did something so sweet last night. As we were saying good night, she said, "Member (remember)? Daddy on TV wif rabbit!"(She was talking about the videoteleconference we had yesterday...Chris brought Nicholas' rabbit to it.) She's started talking a lot about things that happened in the past. Pretty cool.

I guess I've been crabby lately, and Nicholas has been sort of naughty, too. This morning when I came in to say good morning, he immediately apologized for being naughty and said he would try to do better. He was mostly true to his word today...and I mostly wasn't crabby anymore, either.

No comments: