We made it to Carmel last Friday after a loooong trip down. The kids did just great, considering all the time they spent strapped into their car seats. We tried to visit as many playgrounds as possible on the way down!
We're really enjoying our time down here. We are staying in a wonderful place that has a separate cottage for my mom and dad (he flew out here a few days ago), and a fenced-in yard for the kids to run around in. We see my Grandma every day and have been trying out some great restaurants. We're just a few blocks from the beach, and if it would warm up just a little bit, we'd go spend some more time there!
I have photos to post but the computer at our house isn't working (I'm at the library now), so once they get it repaired I should be able to put them on the blog.
1 comment:
Hope you're enjoying your "vacation". How long will you guys be gone? Not much longer and your honey will be back! Yea!!! Talk to you soon.
Amy
Post a Comment