Today I took the kids over to Black Hills Gym, a gymnastics studio that offers open gym for toddlers and preschoolers. Going there makes me wish I was little so that I could bounce on the trampoline and jump into the pit full of foam blocks! But I still have a great time watching them jump and bounce.
Back at home, while I was making lunch, I glanced over to the couch to see Andi feeding Piedy her juice box...with her straw in his mouth!
Yesterday was Nicholas' second day of preschool, and we had a few tears this time. I had Andi along, so I think it was a little more traumatic for him seeing us both leave. We talked about what he was afraid of, that the teachers would help him if he needed anything, and that we'd be back very soon. We also talked about how brave he felt last time he went, and that seemed to do the trick. He straightened up and went back in...my brave little man. He did just fine after that and had lots of fun eating applesauce with sprinkles, singing songs, and making a musical shaker from rice and beads.
No comments:
Post a Comment