We had a fine day, but now I'm officially tired...time for a break! The day started off way too early at 5:30 a.m. when Andi awoke crying. It took three tries to get her settled back into sleep. Later I asked her what was wrong and she told me, "I was crying." I said, "I know that! But why were you crying?" She said, "I have spider in my eye! Not real spider. Just dream. Ha ha." How about that? I'd be crying after a spider-in-the-eye dream, too!
As usual, the day was full of questions. The last one was when I told Nicholas to get into bed, and he said, "Why?" Good grief.
Anyway, all's quiet now. Hooray! Sounds so good. We went to a playgroup this morning, I did a lot of organizing of the garage and office, I took the kids for a bike ride, and then we went on a stroller walk with the dogs. We took Piedy over to a nearby retention pond for a frigid dip...he was so happy. The kids really got a kick out of seeing him swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment