Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Harvest Party

It was another busy day for us. While Nicholas was in preschool, Andi and I shopped for groceries, then ran over to WalMart for a few things. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and had to leave my basket of stuff at the store because the lines were too long. My friend Jennifer watched the kids after preschool, so I went back and paid for everything, and picked up a pizza for lunch for all of us.

Next came naptime (hooray!), then the Harvest Party with Mom's Club. Andi woke up on the wrong side of the crib, big time, so we had some major drama trying to get out the door to the party. She just cried and cried. I tried telling her to snap out of it in so many words, but it just made her cry more. I decided that a big hug was in order, and that seemed to do the trick. She was just not ready to get up, I guess.

By the time she got there she was ready to get into her costume, which was a big hit. We have several costumes, including a lion, a ladybug, and an alligator, but she chose to be a pilot. She looked so cute! She was surrounded by princesses and kitty cats, so she really stood out. Nicholas was the only firefighter, and he looked good, too. They both had fun runnning around with the other kids and not eating enough (except candy!).

No comments: