Thursday, October 27, 2005

Put Your Hump In...

There are a couple of little chatterboxes in the next room that should be sleeping. I can't really tell what they're talking about, but I think it has to do with water. Now they're saying, "Ooga booga" back and forth. I have no idea where they got that! Funny, though. I have a feeling that they'll both get more sleep when they have their own rooms!

The kids played really well together tonight. I was able to work on some things for a while as they made up complicated scenarios and make-believe stories. Tonight I heard Nicholas say, "I love you, Andi. See you when you get home!" I think they were playing mommy and daddy. Later, we did the "Hokey Pokey" with each of their stuffed animals. My favorite was the camel that Chris sent: "Put your hump in...take your hump out, etc."

Andi and I stayed in Nicholas' class for a while this morning. I think Andi will be great in school, if she can just get her wiggles out. She was so cute...she'd sit "criss-cross applesauce", sing loudly (sometimes she'd be the only one singing!), and answer the teacher's questions. So funny.

No comments: