Today was a special day at preschool. They've been discussing colors, and today was red day, so we all wore red. Nicholas even chose underwear with red trucks, then was sure to let the teachers know all about it. I stayed for about half the class while another mom watched her own younger child and Andi in the nursery, then we switched places. After class, the morning and afternoon 3-year-old classes joined up for a potluck. It was a little wild (imagine 30 preschoolers and siblings together in one room), but fun and delicious, too.
We sure are getting close to having Chris home. I can't quite believe it! I've dreamed of saying, "One week to go!" all year, and now I can just about say it! No matter where you are, listen closely on the day he returns for a HUGE sigh of relief!
No comments:
Post a Comment