Maybe it's the red hair and freckles, but Nicholas sure makes a terrific farmer! Kids in his class were asked to dress as a farmer or farm animal for a Harvest Celebration today. They were also asked to bring an ingredient for soup, which they made together during class. They do such fun activities! Nicholas is doing great in school...kind of chatty when he should be listening (no surprise there), but otherwise fine.
Andi continues her difficult phase (I hope this is a phase!), fighting me all the way about everything she can think of. On the flip side, as she was looking at her photo album, we had this conversation:
Her: I love you, Mommy.
Me: Well, thanks! I love you, too.
Her: You love Daddy, too, Mommy?
Me: Yes, very much.
Her: Daddy love me, too, Mommy?
Me: Absolutely, very much!
Her: You love me, too, Mommy?
Me: Yes, all the time!
It's sure fun to hear what she has to say, especially when it's the sweet stuff like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment