Friday, November 04, 2005

It Was a Dark and Stormy Day...

Really, it was. Rain, rain, rain! Few are the places that your dog comes into the house with a slug stuck to his back. Yuck!

Things I did today:
  • Cleaned up pee and raw egg from the kitchen floor (a combination I never thought I'd see)
  • Walked through pouring rain with two tiny people decked out with tiny umbrellas, tiny boots, and tiny raincoats
  • Got the kids' pictures taken, this time in an old-fashioned setting (cute)
  • Spent an hour watching the kids play at McDonald's
  • Cleaned up an entire packet of Ranch dressing from Nicholas' lap
  • Sat still for 30 minutes during naptime
  • Clipped the dogs' nails (they were not happy)
  • Watched my friend Colette's kids for a few hours
  • Cleaned up more pee (it's a hobby)

Time for bed!

No comments: