- Nicholas went to school Tuesday and today, and he did well both days. Today the class came to school in their pajamas, had a cookie exchange, decorated cookies, and sang "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. What fun! He'll be on vacation until after the new year.
- Andi told us, "I want to be Darth Wader when I gwow up!"
- I made 8 dozen cookies for two separate cookie exchanges (but it was fun).
- Chris worked hard on his practice interview questions, replaced the broken fog light on my Jeep, and played with the kids, to their delight (and mine).
- We have a terrible case of "Bad Guys" in our house, as well as "Ghosts". Good thing we have two brave little people to shoot them with the new laser guns daddy bought them. Nicholas told me last night that Bad Guys are made in the Bad Guy Factory, but that when they're caught they go to the doctor, where they are once again made into Good Guys.
- Nicholas refers to our Christmas nutcrackers as "crunchers".
- Andi has been wearing her big girl panties at home with some great successes, and some really messy mistakes, too. She keeps on trying, though!
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Bad Guy Factory and More
It's been another busy week for us here. I can't believe it's almost Friday again! Here are some highlights from our week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment