Daddy sure loves to tease. I forgot to mention when we decided to give the kids an early gift the other night that their funny dad switched gifts on them. He gave Andi the Star Wars spaceship and Nicholas the puzzle, completely confounding them both. Nicholas kept saying to Andi, "I'll trade you, Andi! Here, you can have this puzzle!" Andi declined, deciding it was more fun to have the spaceship! Daddy's tease backfired a little, but it ended up even funnier. Andi finally offered the spaceship to Nicholas and all was well.
Last night we visited Toys R Us just for fun. Chris took Nicholas to see the trucks, tractors, cars, etc., passing through the dolls on the way. Chris took the opportunity to tease a little more, saying, "Here, Nick, let's look at these dolls instead." Nicholas covered his eyes and responded emphatically, "No! I don't want to look at the girl's toys! Yuck!"
Later, as they were checking out all the cool toys, Nicholas repeatedly said, "What would that be like if this was in my bedroom?" Hint, hint, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment