Monday, June 12, 2006

Finally!

It's been weeks, I know...but it's been busy! Besides the usual Moms Club activities and preschool, we celebrated Andi's 3rd birthday and I've taken on two new jobs. The first is a volunteer position as Membership Coordinator for Moms Club, and the second is as a photographer for the Family Birthing Center at the hospital in town. I take photos of the newborns one or two days a week. It's great fun and I love having my own venture to look forward to.

Andi's birthday party was a great success. We did a co-birthday with my friend Britt's son Owen, who was born the same day as Andi. We really had a stroke of luck with the weather, as it was the only day in at least a week that it didn't rain...which was important, as the party was at a park! Nearly everyone we invited came, so we had 29 kids plus parents! Andi had more presents than she knew what to do with, and I completely lost track of who gave her what in the flurry of ripping paper. Nicholas had lots of fun, although he couldn't help a few pangs of jealousy once or twice.

No comments: