Today was Andi's big day: First Day of Preschool, Ever! She did just fine. There was some clinging, some singing, some shyness, and some excitement, too. Luckily, she had a friend named Annie in class with her, and when I picked her up afterwards, she announced that they were now "Best Friends!" Her favorite parts were painting, snack, and the big doll house. All day long she told me that she was a big girl!
This afternoon we went to friend Oliver's birthday party at one of our favorite parks. Chris came by after work, and Nicholas decided to spend the evening with his Dad instead of stay at the party! What a sweet guy. It was a tough decision for him, but awfully nice. Yes, I brought home some cake for him!
After Andi's bath tonight she delighted in her nakedness, as usual. When I told her to go get her jammies on, she reappeared naked and said while giggling, "I've got my jammies on!" I told her she was a silly girl, of course. Then she pointed at her belly button and said, "My jammies have a hole in them!" Ha ha...what a joker.
No comments:
Post a Comment