Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween

I'd say "candy" was the major theme of the day, followed closely by "party" and "please calm down". In posting these pictures, I realize that I didn't get one of Nicholas the entire day. This is certainly due to the fact that he was Beyond Excited. At school he wasn't allowed to wear his costume, but he still managed to have a good time at the Halloween party that the room moms (yes, including me) planned for the kids. There was plenty of candy, games, a recipe-making witch, and candy. Did I mention there was candy?

Later, in full Batman regalia, he took the traditional door-to-door candy gathering to a whole new level: Turbo Trick-or-Treating. The rest of us would be thanking one neighbor while Nicholas was ringing the doorbell of the next house.

As for Andi, her preschool held a small party at which they were able to wear their costumes. Andi chose to be Belle for costume #2 (see Spooktacular below for costume #1). Costume #3 was revealed for Trick-or-Treating. She claimed she was a princess, but I prefer to think of her outfit as "Little Girl on the Way to Church at Christmastime". Regardless, she did look cute. And it's better than her first idea; she initially wanted to go as a lamp...!

No comments: