Thursday, December 27, 2007

Opening Gifts from GG, Mimi and Grandpa Tim

We decided to open gifts from my side of the family on the Sunday before Christmas to spread the present frenzy out a bit. The kids might not have made it two more days, anyhow! It was all they could do to keep from just tearing into all those gifts. GG gave the kids the cutest new coats, but somehow I didn't get any photos of them. Andi said of her new furry pink jacket, "Now I have a beautiful coat!" (as opposed to the practical blue one I bought for her that she usually refuses to wear!)

Thank you, everyone, for all the wonderful gifts!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful christmas!
We leave tomorrow I'm so sad b/c it went way too fast! Now I guess the kids hav't to get back on their rountine!
We had a wonderful christmas as well! I will post our pictures when we get home and settled.