On Christmas Eve day, Chris took the kids up to Snow Basin to ski on the bunny hill. Nicholas started skiing last winter, and he got right back on the skis with little trouble. Andi tried it last winter as well, but couldn't quite get the hang of it. This year, she started off with lots of help from her dad, but by the third trip down, she was on her own! I was so surprised to see her coming down that hill all by herself--I think my jaw actually dropped!
They all had a great day of skiing while I enjoyed myself in the warm lodge with a good book. It was one of those special days when everyone was happy; there was no whining, crying, fussing, or fighting. Their happiness and enthusiasm were truly the perfect Christmas presents for their ski-loving daddy.
2 comments:
How fun!!! Nate took Cayden skiing as well! This is his second time and he loves it! We will try Marlee next year. She was sad that she didn't get to go but next year will be good b/c she will be a little older!
How was your new year???
I will be posting soon of our Christmas fun so, hope to hear from you soon!!!
Love,
Heather
Your kids are so brave! What a fun activity for them to share with Dad. Have you gone with them yet?
Post a Comment