Hi Shelly, Wow, big week and sorry you are so exhausted. Your little P,P,A & N are such busy little characters. I can't believe how much you all do and how often you are all on the go. It is amazing how many friends you have made this year and how active you are in your groups. I just hope you are able to just sit on the couch and relax for a little while to keep up your strength.
Love your new door and I'll bet you enjoy seeing what is going on outside the front of your house. Hope you were able to figure a way to keep the kids from heading outside.
1 comment:
Hi Shelly,
Wow, big week and sorry you are so exhausted. Your little P,P,A & N are such busy little characters. I can't believe how much you all do and how often you are all on the go. It is amazing how many friends you have made this year and how active you are in your groups. I just hope you are able to just sit on the couch and relax for a little while to keep up your strength.
Love your new door and I'll bet you enjoy seeing what is going on outside the front of your house. Hope you were able to figure a way to keep the kids from heading outside.
Take care and hope to talk to you soon.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment